OBJECTIVES OF RRCB
The Railway Recruitment Boards have been set up to formulate policy guidelines for:
- planning & organizing recruitment of manpower needs of Indian Railways;
- improvements in the recruitment processes with increasing transparency, fairness and smooth conduct of examinations;
- setting up of suitable machinery for redressal of grievances of the candidates;
- facilitate assessment of vacancies of Zonal Railways/PUs and rationalization of total vacancies. ;
- To devise methodologies to conduct recruitment on all India basis and expedite selection process.
- To have an overall supervision, coordination & control of all the 21 RRBs;
- To plan for optimizing the budgetary needs for recruitment process, establishment expenditure & monitoring overall budgetary control; and
- To rationalize the work load on existing RRBs.
Copyright Â© Railway Recruitment Control Board, New Delhi 2018 All rights reserved
Modified by:- RRB/Bangalore & Hosted by: NIC